Saturday, September 05, 2009

The New Studio @ Workspace Harlem

Are there ever times when you do something and think, my life won't be the same after this?  There's a huge sense of excitement and little trepidation about the unknown...and sometimes the reverse (lots of trepidation and only a little excitement...you know what I mean!). Today is one of those bold step days for me.

This week, Morna McEver Golletz  of Professional Quilter  blogged about taking inspired actions.  I have ALWAYS been willing to share whatever knowledge I have with anyone who asks.  I've given presentations and lead demos at my guilds, helped fellow quilters take quilting adventures,  hosted quilters gatherings and taught dyeing, embellishing and layered design cloth workshops in my home.  I've now joined my creativity with two other like-minded creative souls in an effort to bring more sharing to more people.  Our workshop studio won't be ready for a few weeks, and in the meantime there's a lot to be done.  To see some before shots of our studio and various other rooms, click here.  As soon as the workshop studio is up and running, I'll post a schedule on my website.

While I'm taking inspired actions, I'm going to make one more bold step, and I'll let you know the outcome of that soon.  I don't want to jinx it!

No comments: